I don't know what to blog about.
Things have been the same for the past i don't know how many weeks. Nothing exciting has happened. And i have been feeling moody, a zombie in school and home. Hoping i can blame the moodiness on pms.
I don't know where to start reading. I don't know how to start my tutorials. I don't know what i should start doing. I don't what i should do more and what i should do less. I don't know what i have been doing in my life, or what i am doing to it.
Every now and then one gets lost suddenly, be it in a hectic schedule or a very free one. Is it a prompt to reflect and rethink, or is it just a consequence of one's own actions. Is it a choice to feel moody or happy.
God, help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment