Friday, December 22, 2006

Mr Darcy

I'm being haunted by one particular scene in that Golden Flower movie which is disturbing me a lot everytime it flashes through my head. I thereby confirm that i cannot take scenes of brutally tortured bodies and will stay away from them, as far as possible. One particular scene from the Patriot (an excellent film starring Mel Gibson (: ) still stays in my head till now, though it doesn't scare me anymore, it will so if i watch the show again. So, no more from now on.

Pride and Prejudice is a very good film (watch it if you haven't!), now I want to read the book.

2 Corinthians 10:5
" We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ."
I never realised the significance of thought, how much power it actually holds. And i like this verse, the idea of take captive every thought to make it obedient to Him.

No comments: