Ok so im back from my Bangkok trip. It turned out, different, from what i had expected. I realised that everyone of us has changed, not a bit, but quite a lot. Just that i did not notice, because you seldom notice things about your family until its right in your face. I can't continue expecting them to be who they were, because they are not. They are who they are now.
I bought lots of stuff, the usual. But i would say the things there are not as fantastic. Plus Bangkok has become too touristy, although i enjoyed the touristy tuk tuk ride very much :)
Next time if i go Bangkok, i would tour the other places, like floating market and Grand palace. Not mere shopping, it turns you into a scary shopaholic monster beyond your control or imagination. haha.
I did enjoy the thai culture. Somehow knowing a bit of Thai makes you feel like they are your long lost friends. Not to mention the very attractive hotel receptionist that i was smitten over haha.
Somethings making me feel Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
2 comments:
So is the receptionist guy right....should be ....haha
should be what or who? haha
Post a Comment