Today's blog entry shall be the normal "what i did today".
Today marks the final final day of work. Me and Ade went back to clear up the nitty gritty details of our work. I will miss walking along the quiet road in the private estate of semi detached-s, with minimal vehicles passing by, strolling like we own the road, exclaiming each day at the red ferarri and a white vintage looking beatle (beetle?) - which i have decided to be my future wedding car, looking at the playground without a single soul, the lift door that opens slowly with a creak and you have to press the close button so many times before it gets the signal. I am not a sentimental person, but I realised I can be, in comparison with Ade haha
Today I went down for Matriculation to help out for Crusade. Met a few SAJC juniors, nice seeing them, reminds me of SFC all over. The freshmen look extremely tired from the matric, the "i just ran ten rounds" look, which reminds me of myself last year, i had the same exhausted look and my arms ached the next day from lugging freebies home, the price you have to pay for freebies, so ironic. There was good company with me at the bus stop today, chang yao, li ting and shirlyn, i thank God for them :)
Today i met up with Jayne and Joanna for BS. We are still on the topic of faith. "Faith is having faith in God not faith in your faith". We are having a sleepover again this sat (yays) For once, we will not be trying anything ambitious (aka cooking) except mango salad (a must have dish for Joanna).
Today is a good day (:
No comments:
Post a Comment