Saturday, August 19, 2006

I will run to You















I FINALLY SEE JIA HUI ONLINE! *leaps around. I miss that girl LOADSssSs! Happy she's doing fine and having fun over there. She sent me some pics heehee, so pretty! especially the lake :) and i like her kitchen cos it's so doll housy pretty!

I watched a Thai movie called "The Letter" with alvin and fredrik yesterday. On hindsight, i suddenly have an overwhelming approval for it, and a deep craving to discuss it, even though it has been 26 hours after the show. It's a very simple love story, and me being the cheezy romantic love movie cynic, i cringed and sniggered at the mushy and sad parts. But towards the middle, the sadness built up and i gave in. I didn't cry though, being the steel hearted me, but there were a few times i was on the verge of. So sad man. The way the 2 lead characters cried and yearned so much for each other, so real and touching.

Hung with Hiti at her home. She played the piano while i tried to strum the guitar, singing worship songs. It was reassuring just focusing on God and His goodness and promises and loveliness. Thank you hiti for being there, it's always nice talking to you (ha!).

John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep." John 10:14 "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me"

No comments: