Sunday, July 30, 2006

Sinking in

I went for cell group today, one of the things in my "stepping out of comfort zone" list to do. I was asked impromptu-ly to share about my mission trip. Almost a month has past. During worship, I was asking God what should I share about. He helped me share a sincere experience, reminding me of His goodness, one of the "things I would overlook after a while".

I felt very horrible this afternoon due to something, and that reminded me of how disoriented I have been, this is the first time giving up committments has crossed my mind.
I went to bed at 1pm in prayer and peace for once, without any "things I have to do" going through my mind. It rained and made the weather so nice. I sunk in and fell asleep. Thank You Lord for the rest.

No comments: