During Cultural Landscapes lecture, Tim Bunnell showed a film "The Inner Tour" - about the Israel-Palestine conflict. I don't think I will be able to ever get the full picture of the conflict. I like watching these kinds of films are good, they jerk you back into the big picture of the world out there and make you feel so self centred all these while in your little urban world, which you have magnified to hundred times its scale. I bought the Straits Times on the way home today. I want to see the big picture.
I called Glean at 710 to postpone my 730 tuition to sat 10am. All because it was raining monkeys and elephants and i spent 45 minutes on 96 to get to clementi mrt. It was 710 by the time i reached jurong east, so i called glean. Which then made me excited as I thought of dinner. Haha I was satisfied with mushroom swiss double meal. Even though i originally imagined eating whopper with cheese meal, but it cost a whopping bomb! of 7.50 dollars!
dear Lord, i am here. pardon my occassional escapes. please plant my roots deep.
No comments:
Post a Comment