My light bulb blew (again!) when i came home at eight pm. I really don't know what's wrong with it, cos it blows up every three months (fast!) and when you don't have a man at home (only for the height), you live in darkness for more than a while.
My first day at work. I have complained and gushed enough about it, from today morning to just fifteen minutes ago (on the phone with hiti). Work will always be work, like studies will always be studies, there's a limit to its enjoyment. The first thing alvin said to me today was he always tries to enjoy his job. I tried, and I thought i did. But when I'm home now, I dread the monday blues.
Just now, i gave some advice regarding hiti's sec three boy. Amazingly through what i said, i realised i found the answer to how i should treat reuben as well. Something ive been asking God and myself and my friends for a long time.
But laziness always takes over, laziness to make the effort, laziness to just dial, laziness to hope. Laziness is bad, like rotten bad.
O Lord, when the world goes crazy over imperfect love, help me to stay sane in Your perfect love.
No comments:
Post a Comment