I'm exhilarated!! Prof Ling was very impressed with our group (me, michelle, mj, william) presentation today!! In her words, "you have just witnessed an A PLUS essay (proj)" =)) so happie, can't stop smiling to myself whenever I relieved that moment haha our effort really paid off, and i love my group! It's the best group I've ever had, we can be efficient (how we came up with our project qn in less than an hour) yet slack (will's sleeping position pointing to somewhere HAHA) yet prone to digress (how mj RUBS the kenny roggers chicken HAHA) yet just crap (how mich n I were impressed at mj's bullet speed typing with sound effect haha)
Thanks to mj for collating the slides and adding in the impressive (promoted by him) pictures!
Thanks to will for his businessman look today (black shirt n pants with leather shoes n a "we are family" briefcase wahahah which he tried to cover the words) and his salesman countenance!
Thanks to mich for arguing the points so well that prof ling couldn't stop elaborating on!
Last but not least, thank God for making it work!! we all prayed hard (including ade, thanks a lot for your support!) and He is gracious to give us such an encouragement =)
Haha ok why do I sound so mushy, this calls for a celeb! which must include a super big plate of carrot cake from arts canteen haha
But that's not all...we have to start work on our project qns!!! hopefully we won't be complacent, we only have 1 week to complete it, sheesh!
I have a thai quiz tomorrow =S
No comments:
Post a Comment