Saturday, October 18, 2008

dancing when the stars go blue

I saw a purple heartshape balloon taking the escalator today.
It sat neatly on one step of the escalator, and drifted smoothly onto the ground. how cute. It looked like it had a life of its own. it made my heart skip.

Today I was very amused in the Central Library. because I read some hilarious comments on facebook. and they just got funnier and funnier and funnier. I felt so hard trying to contain my laughter as I read them. So I logged off because I would have burst out in laughter in front of the computer if I didn't, and that wasn't such a good idea. I walked out of the library, but I was still trying very hard to control my laughter. and I really had that -silly about to burst into laughter- look on my face, that switches between default face and that silly look, which if I see someone else with that I would think he/she has snapped up there. I went to the toilet and let it out a little. But funny how when you finally have a space to laugh, it's suddenly not so funny anymore. But when I stepped out of the toilet into the public space again, I feel that tickly feeling all over again! haa. the silly and ironic things.

One day on the mrt train, I dozed off into a bobbing motion, and when I reached Harbourfront, just after the stop was announced, the ang moh beside me -with dreadlocks bunched up and a castaway look- tapped me on the shoulder immediately, looking at me with a big smile. such a nice gesture (:

Thank God true love isn't obssessive and compulsive.
that's only what the world wants us to believe - the counterfeit version of it.

No comments: