I survived first day of school!
quite fine actually (:
The lecturer's so funny. I didnt like his style of humour in the past, but yesterday, oh my he was so hilarious (!), combined with a little wit and classic comical expressions.
But 3 hours is still 3 darn tiring hours.
It's time to start thinking (very hard) academically.
There's a hole in my bag where I keep my keys and they disappear momentarily. I have to manouvere my fingers skillfully to dig them out. It reminds me of the time when Eileen told us her keys disappeared in her pe shorts and where she found it after that. HAHA. it made us laugh a lot. winnie said, 'i wasn't planning to hear that'.
I went to the Home yesterday, and 5 young girls shaved their heads on the spot, for the cancer foundation thing. I really admire their guts. Actually, I really admire the guts of all those who stay there.
No comments:
Post a Comment