
Looks really authentic rightt. Thanks a lot Eileen :] for cutting all the ingredients till 10pm the previous night (woah, such dedication) and thus making our lives much easier!
We had a lot of laughs rolling the kimbap, so unprofessional. Mine was skinny, Eileen's was bursting, Minxiu's couldn't close, and turns out Winnie's wasn't that bad after all. But the Bibimbap was gooood, and addictive!
I finally saw Cyrene (hamster). It's -ohmygoodness- extremely cute; it has the longest hair any hamster can have, so it's like a lump of furball! I took about 5min to locate its face haa.
Cactus is dying, and it brings me immense sadness. It's half bendy now. I dreaddd the day when it's fully bendy, and limp.
Years ago when I was working in a primary school, I read this children's book of poems, with black and white illustrations that are not too elaborate.
I like the book very much. a poem from there -
Wilderness
Miss says wilderness
is beautiful, natural, endless...
is space.
Mum's Oxford English Dictionary states:
'wild or uncultivated land'.
At the end of our garden
there's a lime tree.
I climb it, high as I can.
Sometimes
I sit there for hours,
especially in the dark,
staring at the stars,
touching wilderness,
out there
and inside me.
No comments:
Post a Comment