Saturday, August 23, 2008

uncomfortable thoughts

I like senior british ladies, like my lecturer. I like the way she expresses her absolute disappointment and frustration with technology (i second that). There's always something to go wrong when you want to play a video in class. no sound, projector's not displaying, disc cannot play and all sorts of things. I like my cybercrime lecturer too. His laughter is so infectious. It makes wednesday nights quite fun, together with the very fine company of Jade and Eileen (:

I can feel a feminist growing firecely in me. My lecturer mentioned the dengue advertisement, and how it's 'all the mother's fault'. hahaha. yeah, exactly! feel so indignant.

I like to sit in non aircon buses that give a bumpy ride and let the wind come in full force with your face. But it's so hard to spot one anymore! I was delighted to sit on one yesterday, bus 74. They shouldn't airconify all the buses!

No comments: