Jia Hui gave me one of those head bobbing creatures powered by solar energy, mine is blue and she actually got a pink one for herself hahah. It's kinda cute, i knew i would get one of those one day. It's my very belated birthday present and we always give each other very belated birthday presents haha even though the food at Sakae (wheelock branch) has disappointed me yet again, the portion has shrunk unreasonably and the seaweed is hard, I'm so happy we met :)
I've been more seriously thinking of getting a dog these days and have been running through suitable names, and settled with, not the best yet but top on my list now is, Sophie. I think it's quite a preppy frenchy name and i like the sound of it. I remember in primary school i told my mum, not so seriously, that i wanted a dog and after a week she tried convincing my father to get one for me, but i told her i wasn't serious enough for a dog yet. Yesterday i asked her if i could have one, and she said noooo. I'm looking at the SPCA website now and 80 percent of the dogs they have are not HDB approved, but you know 80 percent of the Singapore population live in HDB flats. I'm rambling ha.
MJ and Sebas named a particular coffeeshop in Tampines, Peipei. ha ha ha.
It's 11pm, and i do not know why they are not showing my weekly dosage of Amazing Race, fumes.
It's sad that i always give Him the leftovers.
No comments:
Post a Comment