It's the holidays :) still finding time to catch my breath!
Just celebrated Ade's birthday, at Ma Maison - this Japanese-Western place at Central. I like the ambience, at some moments it didn't feel like we were in Singapore. It was nice and cosy with quaint ornaments around, and the food was good. Ade liked her presents from me (and sebas) and Jinny! yays. Happy twenty one! pictures later.
Came back from a very short Crusade camp too. and i learnt that your calling is an outward expression of what God has already been doing in your life. The speaker Jessie said that sometimes we want to hear God's will and yet don't want to hear it as well, that's like covering our ears but telling God we are all-ears for Him. I think many times i'm like that, because I'm scared God will flush my plans down the drain. I wish to continue but i'm really sleepy, yawnss..
No comments:
Post a Comment