Sunday, October 28, 2007

On the subway like I imagine

Projects this time have seem to be taking a harder toll on me. I don't remember doing projects all the time, though I'm quite certain the number of projects each sem has been about the same. I'm having a serious bout of project fatigue.

Thank God me, Eileen and Minxiu all live in the north, heh so we can meet for project meetings at the beloved Causeway point. I am very amused at how we always get stumbled over certain words while doing projects, like
- neo-colonialism: imagine repeating that 5 times in a sentence. out of frustration, i exclaimed "NC lah", can't believe i was the one who acronymized it haa.
- then we tried to say neo-co-lo-nial-----lis---tic, making already long words even longer than ever and we don't even know if they exist haha.
- Eileen's (and wong pohpoh's) favourite chim word: trajectory hahaha
- Savage's favourite word: efficacy. which we did not know what was the adjective for efficacy for a very long time, and cos we had to keep using it in our discussion and stumbled at it everytime, out of creativity, eileen termed it as "efficacy de4 adjective" everytime she used it in a sentence hahhaa it's really funny if you try saying it.

I am rather troubled. But God assured me with John 14:1 Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in Me. I think it sounds (for the lack of a better word) romantic. Then I clicked 'The Message' version and it read Don't let this throw you. You trust God, don't you? Trust me. haha sounds even more drama mama. I don't think God would let me die of a troubled heart, like the way Enobarbas died of a broken heart, haha.

No comments: