Tuesday, February 06, 2007

winnie papua new guinea

My absolute most favourite ice cream flavour in the WORLD is -

STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE! :)

Thinking about it makes me drool. I fell in love with it when i ate the one from Baskin Robbins, Thailand branch. Oohhh...they had real cheesecake bits, so so so gooddd. I love Baskin Robbins, sighs i wish they came back to Singapore.

Tourism tutorial today was fun. It has been donkey years since i actually enjoyed a tutorial. TC Chang, being who he is, made everything so warm and comfortable, like a home setting. It was relaxed yet we could learn a lot. All tutorials should be like that haha. And of course, because i couldn't stop giggling and laughing under my breath with Win-nie, that's how TC pronounces her name heh. Win-nie PNG what in the world would i do without you! :)

Psalm 34:8 "Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him."
- I have tasted and seen the Lord's goodness, and He is so so so good :)

No comments: