From the highest of heights to the depths of the sea
Creation's revealing Your majesty
From the colors of fall to the fragrance of spring
Every creature unique in the song that it sings
All exclaiming
Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name
You are amazing God
All powerful, untameable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God
Who has told every lightning bolt where it should go
Or seen heavenly storehouses laden with snow
Who imagined the sun and gives source to its light
Yet conceals it to bring us the coolness of night
- Indescribable by Chris Tomlin
Without Thai in my timetable this semester, I'm having the timetable of a true blue Arts student. I'm worried, I will throw this precious free time down the gutter, not investing my time properly. I want to learn the piano (have been having recurring piano dreams of me banging on the piano but producing marvellous melody), advance my guitar playing (which has been mediocre-ly stagnant for too long, i need an angel to teach!), volunteer at an old folks place (thinking of going back to Chershire home), taking another tuition kid (spending my time on another young soul, but i have not had any lobang for donkey years), join some activity in school (which i have no idea what), or just spending more time with the family and friends. Arghh, i seriously don't know. I have been praying about it. I hope God plonks it right in my face and gives me a hard push in my back. Or i have a feeling i will just be procrastinating me, and i will have accomplished the same old nothing at the end of this semester.
Matthew 6:21 "For where your treasure is, there your heart will also be."
No comments:
Post a Comment