Had my first lecture today, module being "Evaluating claims related to health" at five thirty pm. It was actually very interesting! The lecturer was an adorable bald man with a sense of humour. What more can you ask for haha. He went through health products advertisments and scrutinised their content revealing to us their absurdity and made us laugh in the process. Then he taught us how cancer happens. It's a combination of many factors like genes, environment, blah and randomity. I asked Siangyu if randomity or the controllable factors was a greater cause, but we had no answer to that. I guess randomnity is not really randomity, for nothing happens by chance.
Thank God for a good first lecture :) It made a difference to this first day of school.
I came back today and my sis was back. I went into her room and wei xiong was there. I went out to join my mum and the tv.
No comments:
Post a Comment