Thursday, April 20, 2006
The horror
I had a panick attack while studying today. The horrors of working life suddenly hit me like a wooden block on my head! I imagined going to the office, meeting colleagues who will only remain as colleagues, giving fake smiles, cracking and laughing at mindless superficial jokes, having something unrelated to what you have studied thrown at you with no instructions on how to handle, slogging after a long day only looking forward to your bed, and having only 14 days off! I CAN'T imagine! I suddenly felt great waves of sympathy for the hope-less, cranky working people out there. Although it's the midst of exams now, my worst nightmare which will be realised in 2/3 years (screams!) makes me cling tight to my student life and cherish the exams which i would not have a chance to slog for in the future...!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment