Sunday, April 09, 2006

Galloping pigs

The past week i have been thinking about nothing but my Philo paper. I think i went berserk, worrying about it every second, having no capacity to worry about anything else. Why did i treat my life that way knowing it's JUST just JUST a philo paper - a question i reflected repeatedly during the process, but my obsession continued despite the rationalizing. Bonkers.

I watched "V for Vendetta" with Jinny and Hiti. The mask is so sinister, having the same sinister smile no matter a sad or happy scene. I was very confused throughout the whole show. Rather thought provoking, but not enough to spark off anything radical in a safe place like Singapore. The whole love relation was just awkward. But "V" has very cute hair haha. There was a scene when he wore a flowery apron over his black black suit, it looked like the fashion mistake of the year, so off! haha me and hiti were giggling like mad. Jinny commented that she liked "V"'s deep and sexy voice haha me and hiti nodded in unison. The whole orchestra blowing up the building thingy made me uncomfortable, which i supposed was its aim. Treating blowing up buildings flippantly artistic makes me frown. The show's really gory and violent, i'm glad they made it NC16. The part about the officials locking up criminals and toturing them till they speak impacted me the most. You really never know what's going on behind closed cells. Like in the US case. =(

I'm gonna watch Ice Age with Jia Hui on Mon, double yays!

This is Jinny's team website for the video editted, do check it out!

The trip to Settlers with Mich, JJ, Yinshuo turned out really well. We laughed naturally and hysterically the whole time. I think i would even laugh if a pen drop haha JJ unmasked this really evil laughter that night - leaning back with a wheezing breathless laughter, sounded genuinely evil! Cracked me and mich up the whole time HAHA We played Taboo, for the LONGEST time. haha we finished ALL the green side and half the purple side. I think we can memorize all the words now. I was so seh, but mich kept exclaiming "again, again, this is so fun!" Haha i think she snapped. But it was really fun, we said many stupid things. JJ guessed "sausage lips" out of nowhere wahaha. The laughing was theraputic but seriously exhausting.
Mich, i love that girl! Haven't yakked to her for AGES!!

Khun MUFF, i MISS youuuuuuuuuu!!


No comments: