Today is a good day.
After the continuous onslaught of bad days.
I was sitting on the train heading towards admiralty next stop, when this woman came to sit beside me. In her hand, i spotted the book of Mormon. The cover said "The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ". I looked intently at my hp, hoping she would not talk to me, because i knew she was seizing a chance to. And she did. She gave me a card. I said i was a Christian. And she said but im sure you have never seen a christian temple. I took the card and left, because it was my stop. I was disdainful about it, remembering the Bible warnings of false prophets. Then as i stood in the queue at the ATM, a thought came upon me. Who's going to reach out to the Mormons, if we treat them with contempt. I felt sad and confused.
I went home and checked out the website, particularly on what's in the another testament of Jesus Christ. It says it's the writings of other prophets Jesus appeared to after His resurrection.
Revelations 22:18-19
" I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book."
Sometimes it's not the action, but the inaction that's really upsetting.
No comments:
Post a Comment