Saturday, March 25, 2006

Brownie crumble

I'm almost done with my mission trip newsletter, except piecing the other 4 of my team mates' faces on the cover page. Thank God, that the more i was doing it, the more i was enjoying putting together a decent piece of work and the more excited i am about my trip!

Mich, Yeli, Neptina and her friend, and moi, went to Settlers yesterday night. Played brainless games as usual, except Taboo which made us all at a loss for words. Everybody were at the top of their voices cos it was just so noisy, that everyone talked even louder to be heard haha but yeap we had a great time screaming and laughing at the top of our lungs.

On Thurs night, Stacey and Grace came over to bake brownies for Li Ting. We bought Betty Crocker, and what could go wrong with an instant mix right, but it did went wrong haha the sides were as hard as granite and the shape of it was like a tsunami, rising on one side and dipping on the other end. The whole piece of brown blob couldn't stay together and we had a hard time dissecting them into pieces. In the end we just scooped the mashed blob into the box and stacey named it "brownie crumble" haha. Well, but i think Li Ting still liked it lah haha

Grinning Gecko (in FASS) has a REALLY good brownie with ice creammmmm! The brownie is so warm and the ice cream is so cold, that when you eat it together, it's like a divine combination. AHhhh and it's not too sweet, and cheap - 3 buckaroos! YUMS

I feel joyful and blessed.
Like Corrinne May's "Safe in a Crazy World"
You keep me flying
You keep me smiling
You keep me safe in a crazy world
You understand me
Embrace my fragility
You keep me safe in a crazy world

Cause when I'm wrapped up in your arms
Nothing else can touch me
What a wonderful way to recharge
I feel like I can breathe again

I really like this picture from Grace's blog



No comments: