Friday, December 30, 2005

Rooted and built up

I'm back from Metamorphosis 2005 =)
The experience is hard to put in words. Seeing how God ran the whole show, revealing His great love and power, pre and during camp, is so overwhelming.
As the camp proceeded, i dispelled whatever notions that were pulling me away from this camp. These included costs, time period, people i knew or rather the lack of it.
Prior to camp, people who have gone for previous years' said that this was one camp that was not to be missed.
I have experienced it for myself, agreeing without any holdbacks this time.
I strongly encourage every crusader to experience it for themselves!
I'm all ready and geared up for Metamorphosis 2006 =D

Thank you Lord for the awesome breakthrough each and every camper had.

The camp's theme verse
Colossians 2:7
" rooted and built up in him, strengthened in faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."

My personal theme verse
Ephesians 5:22-24
" You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires, to be made new in the attitudes of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. "

No comments: