Saturday, December 10, 2005

Pork Chop

I borrowed Hiti's digicam, thanks hiti! So had a chance to take some pics hehe
And thanks Ham for consoling me! haha


-- Nice very belated birthday present from Jia Hui! So pink and bimbotic, that's the whole point haha we both liked the words but she liked it cos she said it looks devilish while i thought it looks stylish haha first thing to note is what the words mean right. haha we had no idea but i think it's a makeup brand.


-- My bro's wedding Pork Chops! Notice the veil hehe it was sewn on, so funky right.


-- So blissful haha


-- Nice view from my bro's house


-- My sis and wei xiong. bad shot though


-- My bro


-- My sis and I. Funny expression she has haha

We went Singa Inn for my mum's birthday lunch. There was seriously not a single soul there. We had the whole place to ourselves which was kind of weird. The nicest dish was CRAY FISH! I didn't know cray fish tastes so good!! I'm still craving for it now!

I'm going for church camp tomorrow till tue. Hope it's a good getaway from all the things that are clouding my mind from God.
I am again seemingly unclear of where i'm heading.

No comments: