Saturday, November 05, 2005

Mee pok and chwee kuey

Damien (my fellow thai classmate) told me today that in order to practise his thai, he downloaded a few thai songs HAHA i didn't even think of that, he's the ultimate enthusiast. I asked him if he know Bird, this thai guy's album which is always advertised on tv. But thank goodness he doesn't know and didn't download any of his songs (no offence, personal preference haha). He let me listen to a few songs he thought were nice and he accessed this web site on the spot which had the lyrics of the song in thai writing and phonetics and english in translation! He surpassed my amazement of him yet again haha The songs were actually quite nice, love songs. Even though the lyrics were the usual - i miss you, dream of you, wish you were here, kind of stuff, somehow singing in thai produces a different feeling. It sounded so sincere and soothing. I'm amazed by how a different language can evoke the feelings of love in a different way haha I asked him to send me the songs, so if anyone wants, feel free to request haha

Pa smsed me just now. I don't know what to think about him. Maybe parents don't sms so when they do, their messages are creepy. Anyway conversation was going below normal but above alien level until he asked me am i coping with my work, and i didn't reply immediately cos i was doing something else and he smsed this:
"Please reply me. Have you given up on your studies?"
Weird. Period.

Finally went school's gym with Diana, Grace, Chee Min. The guys there were a lot vainer than girls. They weighed themselves on the weighing machine every 15 mins, as if the effect would take place so fast. I wonder if they wanted to see a gain or a drop in their weight. I finally got to do sit ups!

But while waiting for stacey, I ate the chocolate milano biscuit and chocolate coated tim tam. Plus I ate mee pok and chwee kuey for dinner. I think i gained back the stomach fats I lost. But oily fried hawker food just turns me on haha Dinner with stacey was good =) We talked about our insecurities and school and tv and relationships and friends and ccas and much more. And she said she only thought seriously about being left on the shelf after she met me. That's bad, do i have left on the shelf written all over my face haha

No comments: