This is the video of dr Pam's (much talked about by me) Son's band's song.
It's a christmas song, but it's not your usual merryjollygood ol' christmas tune.
It may seem a lil scary at first, but the tune's quite nice actually. I like the part when the girl starts to sing, she has a very good voice.
The lead - pirates of carribean- looking guy is her son. haha, her whole family is so happening.
Yesterday outside church in the rain, I was standing at the traffic light waiting for the green man. When a car drove past and 'wooooshhh!', a huge tidal wave hit me without warning. And I was wearing white from head to toe lah! But thank God (veryvery thankfully), the water wasn't muddy and nobody saw. hah. Such stuff is giggly when you're with a friend and you're not wearing white, but not when you're alone and in white! haha. I remember the time when I was walking to Grace's house, on the same road, and both of us were splashed continuously all the way till we reached her house! That made us giggly all the way.
No comments:
Post a Comment