my brother says that's his name, before he gets a real one.
he's the cutest and tiniest, really tiny, thing on earth :))
everytime i see him, he's either sleeping or drifting in and out of sleep. my brother says that's what he's supposed to do.
he's all cocooned up all the time. and he frowns or makes little coughs/sneeze/chuckle sounds intermittenly.
and yes, there's a baby room, but not like what you see on tv, or maybe different hospitals have different layout. the baby room does not have as many babies, and they are not wrapped in colour coded (pink for girls blue for boys yadayada) blankets.
mums says he looks like my brother when he was a baby, haha.
and I started to think of how every one of us had our tiny beginnings.
I was a really light baby, and I can't imagine myself being tinier than him.
- for You created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb. - indeed!
No comments:
Post a Comment