Saturday, May 10, 2008

oh happy day


The sister's in Greece now for her honeymoon! So cool, lah! :)


The sister in law/makeup artist trying to pin her train for her. I think her position looks funny heh.



Nice dress! :]


I think it was a really tight cork haa.

It was a nice and happy day. The weather was good, and everything went well! Nothing cheesy or lacking. There's a sore lack of photos though, cos I was the bridesmaid and most of my energy was focused on her dress and train haha so after a while I gave up taking pictures.
Anyway, i don't believe in taking photos all the time either. I think you miss out on being there and immersing in the moment.
I realllllly like toddlers! I could watch and stalk them the whole day and be amused by every small action that they do, even if it's not anything new. Rachael's nephew and niece were sooo cute. The niece ran on the wedding dinner stage and started bouncing up there, haha, in her pink dress, red shoes and two neat plaits. The newphew was collecting rose petals conscientiously haha. Oh, im in love with them, and i squeal when i talk about them.

Yesterday me eileen minxiu hung! in the name of post exam. We went foodforthought for dinner, miss clarity's for dessert and lost all the calories walking to the singapore flyer and back. A while back while studying, we had wild dreams of opening a coffee and cake shop. And due to eileen's reaction and suggestion to the name 'miss clarity', we decided to name it Miss Ambiguity, hahaha. I can't wait for those dreams to become reality!
The road to the singapore flyer was long and treacherous. We walked on paths that suddenly had a sign that said 'the footpath ends here', and like that was it haha. Oh the flyer was huge and all, but to me, totally unnecessary.
I was happy! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAM!! (:
yayy to being the first! haha sense of achievement.

'memories is not what a man wants', by some famous person.
I'm still figuring.

No comments: