Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ready to suffocate

It's only the second day of school and my third lesson, and im already detesting school badly. My geography lectures were such a disappointment, i could hardly decipher what they were lecturing, much less be interested. I can force myself to pay attention and conjure any bit of interest for one lecture, but i don't think i can do so for the remaining ten, ugh. This is also the first time i detest my timetable that i had so much trouble planning it and it still turned out disgusting. I know i have a free day, but the rest of the days are disgusting, i'd rather have a five day week than this disgusting four day week.

And when i was already feeling suffocated on the first day, God gave me this timely verse during qt.

I finally watched the one year due Il Mare with Jia Hui and gave her her thirty five days due birthday present hah I brought the vcd to her house today, with the plastic wrapper still intact haha i prefer the dramatic hollywood version while she prefers the emo korean one.

No comments: