Mums, Zeh, Wei Xiong and me couldn't help chuckling at the dinner table, seeing all four of us struggle with a thick piece of beef, yanking it at the corner of our mouths, simultaneously. It brought back to my mind the time when Mums wrung the piece of steak with her palms, just to divide it between the two of us haha and of course i didn't help myself to my share.
Why do some relationships remain status quo, as unchanging as me falling asleep in class, even though i do try, and still others are starting to slip away. I feel disappointed, at the way things have (not) been improving.
I was flipping through my old quiet time journals, looking at some situations and feelings and prayers, that have remained, unchanged. So tired God, of staring at the same emotions and the same prayers, and being trapped. Why do some situations remain status quo, like the number of teaspoons (four) i put for my milo.
and lastly, why are there always clothes to be washed, hung and folded.
I've been listening to a lot of Natalie Merchant lately -
Blue like the winter snow in the full moon
Black like the silhouettes of the trees
Late blooming flowers lie frozen underneath the stars
I want you to remember me that way
Far away
I'll be gone .Will you wait for me?
How long ?
I don't know.Will you wait for me?
Someday you'll take my place
And I'll wait for you here
at the scenic spot :)
No comments:
Post a Comment