
The geographers stepped into the all familiar Botanic Gardens this time, for a picnic on a Tuesday afternoon where the sky was slightly cloudy, with the sun following us for a while, and the floor was, damp. But thank God it didn't pour ! :)

Look at the real old school book Winnie is reading ! The whole title, cover, texture of the book just screams old school, like freaky dreary olden england days.

Virgin Goober experience ! I spread that !

I lovelovelove their durian pancakes, the real durian filling inside is really good stuff.

MJ just, watching on, as Sebas opened the durians, haha as usual. Sebas said durians go with mangosteens, something new i learnt that night.
Look at the real old school book Winnie is reading ! The whole title, cover, texture of the book just screams old school, like freaky dreary olden england days.
Virgin Goober experience ! I spread that !
I lovelovelove their durian pancakes, the real durian filling inside is really good stuff.
MJ just, watching on, as Sebas opened the durians, haha as usual. Sebas said durians go with mangosteens, something new i learnt that night.
We came early for Jinny's party to blow these really hardy balloons. Jinny said my face was turning as blue as the balloons haha. The birthday girl on the right ! Her friend sneaked in a relightable candle, hahaha what a funny sight, her dad couldn't stop laughing, very heartily.
I think i can finally breathe soon.
1 comment:
oh gosh, sarah!!! u din noe tat durians go with mangosteens???!!! where've u been?? wat've u missed??!!!
Post a Comment