This was our breakfast for two mornings, i really miss that rice wrapped in seaweed thingy called kimbap! does anyone not know i go nuts over bananas. that bottle of drink is corn flavoured, whiffing in the smell of it was the furthest i could go.
Roomies photo! Thank God for the unexpected, super posh hotel!
Here's Hyae-undae Beach. Coastal tourism development ! geography, my love.
This is a fellow 双木林 ! but of korean nationality, amazing right. I'm sure a 双木林 there is one in a million. Below is another 双木林 -charmaine lim sze min- we were in the same transport group, right beside each other on all the plane rides, same room, same beggars mission team, and found out on the day of departure that we were from the same jc ! hahahaa. is this God planned or God planned :)
Siang U, and I on the endless highway during Beggar's mission, with pretty egg yolk looking flowers in our hair that Felix randomly plucked from the side of the road.
Such commendable act of service! Me and Siang U melteddd all the way ...
My erm, shower buddy, we are ' best friends ' now. haha.
Miri Woo ! Ahh she's the epitome of cute !! I miss her smile that makes her eyes disappear and makes me melt ! Oh and doesnt she look like kim sam soon.
Felix, Hee Kyung, Miri, Eun Hee, Tae Soo, Funny Man, Apa, and us the Singaporeans ! Siang U, Charmaine~, Chun Choooon (in a high pitched tone) and me, Sora. haha.
I miss walking those endless highways sweating like mad sleeping on the floor together waking up at 5am for morning prayer eating rice with a few strands of vegetable brushing teeth together after every meal charading saying okok knocking on the villagers' doors melting telling miri she's so cute :)
Jeremiah 29: 13-14 " You will seek me and find me when You seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord " You brought me to the lowest till i desired so much to find You. I took You for Your word, and i, found You, because You let me, because You promised.
No comments:
Post a Comment