Here we are!
In the fashion room, listening to nice oldies from bands like, the Thunderbirds!
I cannot begin to describe how hi-tech the newly renovated museum has become! Im super impressed. There's a handheld 'companion' that gives you the commentary for everything in the history section. Super cool. Museums has entered a new phase man, no longer the stand and look fashion. It was super fun! Go, everybody!
Here's the 6 idiosyncracies min xiu tagged me:
1. During the rainy season of this island, i can sleep with the windows fully shut and thick comforter blanket right up to my neck, and still feel cold.
2. I can remember names like an address book, even the chinese hokkien ones.
3. I can watch the same movie overandoverandover again without feeling bored, i like repetitiveness. Ive watched The Wedding Singer, Little Mermaid, Indiana Jones, Mulan more than 10 times. I have also watched every single episode (im not kidding) of Powerpuff girls, Dexter's lab and Friends two times over. My brother and i used to rehearse lines from those shows hahaa :)
4. I almost never cry over any movie but i sobbed hard when winners of Amazing Race and Survivor were announced.
5. I hold my pen in a weird way, as mentioned by several people. My primary school friend called me a witch because of that, hahaha he's crazy.
6. I had a recurring dream almost every night when i was young of me going into my room, and upon seeing an indian man standing in front of me, i faint.
Chosen ones to do this!
Jinnnyyyy (All the way in melbourne!)
Ade (This gives you something to blog about haha)
Win-nie (Even though u have been tagged, i tag you again!)
Derek (I know you have done a lot of these haha eh but no harm doing again)
Hiti (Yes you! don't let your blog end like all your previous)
Sam (If you're feeling better .. =S )
Whenever i call Glean, he says 'hello' even before it rings and nicely surprises me, haha he's so cute!
The team is selling Christian t-shirts to raise funds for our missions, priced at $19.90, do check them out at http://flickr. com/photos/ shinemovement k!
No comments:
Post a Comment