Supermarket shopping is therapeutic. I felt happier after walking the aisles, loading my basket with milk, cranberry cornflakes, peanut butter biscuits, planters peanut butter spread, agar agar powder, almond jelly powder, newspaper. It wasn't planned btw, which makes it even more pleasantly therapeutic.
Steamboated at Fraser's house today with the church people, making it the third steamboat since the start of new year. I'm rather scared of steamboat now. I used to like it, but after the overload, im having second thoughts because:
1. It's tiring. Putting things in, watching it, stirring the soup, waiting, searching for floating pieces, more waiting, is that tiring or is that tiring!
2. After an approximate 30 mins, the food starts to taste soggy, overcooked, monotonous, and just bleahhh.
3. Taking care of the food breaks conversation and a proper one is unable to take place. Like watching tv.
But the steamboat gathering was good, so its nothing personal, just me and steamboat. Fraser played a good host, being so motherly as i always say he is ha ha ha.
I thank Him for filling an empty word document with 2480 words on the tourism development in bangkok.
I thank Him for turning my whining about tutorial into laughter with people i just met.
I thank Him for a refreshing time during prayer and praise, after struggling so much on whether to go.
I thank Him for the time on the train with my sister.
I thank Him for the struggles.
I thank Him for the hope.
Psalm 51:17 "The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise."
No comments:
Post a Comment