Monday, November 13, 2006

Twice upon a time

During tuition just now, I brought along a storybook from the library about the three little pigs (yes, them) and their second adventure in a plane race. And because it is their second appearance, the book read "Twice upon a time", that really set off a giggling fit in Glean! I've never seen him laugh so hard before! He was giggling very hard in a high pitch tone for at least a minute and couldn't even stop giggling to continue reading the story haha he was that amused. Amusing :)

A woodlands library librarian woke a girl up today and said "no sleeping". HAHAHA that's the most riduculous thing i've ever heard. I don't know to laugh or to frown.

I'm so stuck at my Thai oral currently. For those who have heard the topics and agree with me it's already hard to express that in english, and what more in Thai! help!

No comments: