
The theme was, obviously, yellow. Yellow dress, yellow shirts, yellow nike tick, yellow wallet, yellow fruits yoghurt, yellow sweets, yellow peaches on cake (!) and peach roses! (because jinny said yellow roses meant breakup haha! so thoughtful)
Jinny and Siew Yen bought me peach roses, haha knowing roses would do the trick anytime, anywhere to anyone. Ade baked the cake! She surpassed her motherliness notch yet again! haha we are all too far trailing behind we can't be bothered to catch up anymore. I love Jinny's retro dress! It was a great retro sight when she ran in her dress attempting to get the kite up. She looked like a scene out of Pleasantville, so cool. haha I'm more convinced to hold a garden party! The mini party went very well :) Enormous elephant thanks to all you yellow fellows who made that day and every day of my life so wonderful!!
I enjoyed my Southeast Asian fieldtrip the previous day even though it was draining. But i learnt much stuff about Singapore, like what more can we know of this teeny island right, but there is! I love the shophouses at Chinatown especially, i feel like doing my own heritage trail someday haha. It's amazing how Prof Victor Savage is so passionate about his work. That man sure knows his stuff, and i think it's pure interest that has resulted in his mental library of knowledge. I aspire to have that kind of passion too, i hope. Winnie was my companion for that day! winnnnniiieeee :)

When we started out

I love this building and this car!

We. need. food. and. water. and. much. rest.

The Armenian Church

Inside it. The chairs are very comfy. Prof said that all sorts of people get married here cos its non-denominational and its a cosy place.
It was good time spent, but a bit too long for a fieldtrip.
No comments:
Post a Comment