I'm in a skipping good mood, as of now :)
Me and Siangyu rushed to her hall room yesterday to watch the last episode of 9pm show. Two aunties. haha i have all the praises for that show. I like it because it's realistic, the dialogue is enlightening, realistic representation and reflective of relationships, very good cast and the ending is not cliche rainbows and lollipops!
Siangyu gave me a Rugrats ziploc bag!
The coffeeshop at Seletar Hills Drive has one of the best Chicken Chops!
Thai 3 is surprisingly very fun, sanuk maak! I am even enjoying ?aacaan tasneeporn's lessons. haha she's one of a kind, but the most important thing is she makes us laugh, at times.
Hugs and rainbows and giggles and everything nice.
Counting the cost of discipleship. Jesus did not plead and ask the people to be His disciples, instead he told them they cannot enter the kingdom of God unless they give up everything, take up their crosses and follow Him. I want to be very sure that i have counted all my costs, and surrender each and every one to Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment