Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Unique like me

Yoohoo! Have been MIA for a while. Yes the race came and went, and as expected, below is a brief summary of it, for the detailed version come and hear me storytell! By the end of this week i would have probably told 10 different versions haha

No words can adequately describe this whole experience.. Nobody would be able to understand what we went through without experiencing it for themselves..

The race was well planned and entertaining. Despite being physically and mentally draining, i would not have traded anything for it.

We started with a boo boo and ended with a boo boo.

We came in 60th position out of 110 teams.

It was an emotional rollercoaster ride, and i'm talking about those with many sharp hairpin turns.

I conquered abseiling!

I have definitely developed a deeper attraction for Singapore. Haha.

I stepped home with a blister the size of 2 20 cent coins, which made me wanna scream my heart out when i bathed. I walked like a duck with chopstick legs because they were stiff and achy.

We pressed on and completed the race! Up and On!

I love 4 Kachang. Haha yes i have finally proclaimed our name, albeit feeling a tinge of embarrassment.

I am incoherent. After effects from the race haha

Thank God for the fine weather =D it didn't rain at all, can you believe it!
Thank God for keeping us going despite our below normal conditions: me - flu, hiti - strain on her feet which reddened, jinny - hive and grand aunt's visit, yeli - grand aunt.
Thank God for protecting me during abseiling, hiti sitting bungee, yeli swallowing raw egg
Thank God for providing jinny, or we would have not been able to participate.

One bad thing that came out from this is that I have lost weight!! I lost the hard earned weight that i gained last year! Diao.. Haha but i'm already on the track to gaining them back! I have been perpetually hungry throughout today:
8.30am: breakfast - milo + 1 piece of bread
10am: brunch - koka cup noodles
2pm: lunch - black carrot cake + crunch
4pm: 2 drinks + smarties
7.30pm: mos burger meal
11pm: 2 pieces of pizza
now: feeling hungry

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! =)) 365 days to get a valentine for next year! haha

No comments: