
Last Thursday at Pauseability, this was the first activity for us - to feel inside a bag, and draw the object hidden in it. Well, mr Potatohead was hidden inside, except that his eyes, lips and nose were jumbled up. Could you tell which one is my drawing?
hint: it's scarily manly looking haha
Helmer: First and foremost you are a wife and mother.
Nora: I don't believe that any longer. I believe that I am first and foremost a human being, like you - or anyway, that I must try to become one. I know most people think as you do, Torvald, and I know there's something of the sort to be found in books. But I'm no longer prepared to accept what people say and what's written in books. I must think things out for myself, and try to find my own answer.
- from A doll's house by Henrik Ibsen
and I would name this extract, the doll fights back.
No comments:
Post a Comment