Friday, September 19, 2008

when we say we do we don't

School
I can't believe it's friday and I'm still alive!

time was really tight this week, like a really tight lid on a cookie jar that refuses to budge, and I felt like the ant trapped inside it.

Yesterday's cultural project presentations were fun, every group was so creative. See, actually Singaporeans are creative, we just need to be 'forced' to do it, and then our creative juices would flow and impress.

School friends
are really nice.

manymanymany thanks to Eileen (san) and Firdaus (the one who memorised the disgruntled employee's name (Tim Llyod) who hacked into his ex company's computer system, wah lau! and hence this trivial detail is stuck in our memories) - they looked so happy studying for the cybercrime test, when I was approaching. oh this may sound mushy, but I'm really thankful for you guys, and seriously without that intense discussion, the unthinkable would happen to me. haha yeah, sharing your resources and hard work without hesistation :]

post cybercrime is always fun too, when us and Jade would have hearty laughs, and exclaim wah lau! many times over test questions, and exploring new grounds on campus (eileen san identified a c note, woahwow).

win-nie's and sawah doos posty days are back again! (:

my cultural group project mates! who funnily chased me away from our meeting after they found out I had a test.


that's the game we did for our project. hee Jun Han's whale (artist' impression of Singapore) and his imitation of the korean couple makes me lol.

Health
First, the sneaky eruption of a sore throat, then the onslaught of a running nose, and alas the menacing headaches.

But thankfully, falling sick made me less anxious. I was a bunch of nerves, until the virus hit me, and I felt calmer. haa God works in mysterious ways.

The damage done (after being let out from the jar)
I bought a new phone and a new bag yesterday. and now I'm phone buddies with win-nie dearie! (first time i'm calling her that ha i don't usually call people dearie) same model same colour whaha. It's nice to have someone you could talk about phone highs and woes to, who would totally understand hee.

ohoh and after buying my new phone, i clumsily left it at the place i ate dinner! and only when I bought the bag, I saw the paper bag, hmm paper bag, did I have something else with me, oh shoots! thank God it was still at the seat I left it at! Thomson plaza is great, everybody's zhong hou lao shi and shi jin bu mei, but probably cos there's only a few bodys to begin with.

The neighbourhood
is rather happening sia.
well, only on the mooncake festival night.
I love seeing old folks go up the stage unabashedly to belt out hokkien songs (which i love too) and even if no one's really listening, they are happy to just do the thing they like!
and I think the original version of ji lang ji pua, sounds so much better than the commercialised modernised 881's.

ten more hours till the submission of the urban essay, hang in there every urbanite!

No comments: