Thursday, September 13, 2007

When i'm throwing punches in the air

I finally succeeded in pulling myself out of the bed, to well, do a lil jogging, since i can't remember when. I figure, that if i jog more, i might actually doze off less in class. It has been a rather long time since i walked to the back of my house, where we flew kites and picnic-ed at that field of wild grass. I almost forgot how they look like. I met a few jogging partners, two walking men that could have been a father and a son, one old man who followed the exact same path as me ever since i stepped out of my block, a six packed guy with short shorts. It was nice running with them, they could be my neighbour. The sky's too beautiful for me to be cooped up in my room at nine am.

God has really been God, when He speaks, He speaks. each day would never be a day, without His grace.
and Dr Florence Tan writes really well,
' It is most unlikely that You will appear in neon lights though You will enlighten and give insight. You will communicate clear and loud. Your light will be bright. I will see through my multi-focal lenses merely offer vision with less defined edges. Despite growing cataract, I will see with the eyes of faith. '

No comments: